Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Political Forum

Old 10-03-2019, 04:52 PM

I'll keep on supporting a good President who supports our law enforcement, supports our military, protects our sovereignty and our borders, believes in right to life, defends our Constitution from those who would shred it, believes in the rule of law, selects justices that keep the Constitution as intended, who is pro business, improves our environment through cooperative measures with energy producers using practical means, whose law enforcement measures are dispensed equally to everyone, who negotiates foreign policy using the advantages our strong and prosperous nation provides, who fights back when being punched with political tripe by the opposition party of democrats, whose economic improvements in our nation are affecting everyone of all races in a positive fashion.
There is nothing racist in any of that.
So, yes. I will support this President who improves our country when so many democrats and their unelected political operatives within our government work against him.
Ill back him up.
Democrats have no one who can come anywhere near addressing any of our country's problems our President has identified and taken on.
Winning.
Democrat losers do not know winning.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to eljefe007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catahoulagill View Post
I'll keep on supporting a good President who supports our law enforcement, supports our military, protects our sovereignty and our borders, believes in right to life, defends our Constitution from those who would shred it, believes in the rule of law, selects justices that keep the Constitution as intended, who is pro business, improves our environment through cooperative measures with energy producers using practical means, whose law enforcement measures are dispensed equally to everyone, who negotiates foreign policy using the advantages our strong and prosperous nation provides, who fights back when being punched with political tripe by the opposition party of democrats, whose economic improvements in our nation are affecting everyone of all races in a positive.

I guess you support hitler since that pretty much is hitler. I guess that makes you .....

Not a LifeR for intellectual, productivity, work ethics, & monetary reasons.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljefe007 View Post
I guess you support hitler since that pretty much is hitler. I guess that makes you .....

That is a completely delusional statement to make.

You are completely bonkers over the election of Donald Trump.

Hitlery lost.
3 years ago.

It's the 15th round of the fight for the democrats.
They've lost on points.
They are flatfooted and weak.
They definitely can't see straight.
And now, eljefe is hoping they knock Trump out while throwing sissy slaps.
DESPERATELY.

LOL
Old 10-04-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljefe007 View Post
I guess you support hitler since that pretty much is hitler. I guess that makes you ......

You have lost it! Is it because you know many have numbered days because of the investigations by Barr and those he appointed to investigate? I am betting it is, just like the progressives in Congress.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:37 AM

Lol.

Quote:

(CNN)Two associates of Rudy Giuliani connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden were arrested Wednesday on criminal charges for violating campaign finance rules, according to a spokesman for the Southern District of New York.

Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas were detained at Dulles Airport outside of Washington and are expected to appear in court in Virginia on Thursday.

The investigation was conducted by federal prosecutors in New York.

Parnas was Giuliani's fixer in Ukraine, introducing him to current and former officials as far back as 2018, according to CNN's reporting.

They gave hundreds of thousands in donations to a Trump-allied super PAC, according to the Miami Herald.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the arrests.

Old 10-10-2019, 02:43 PM

Looks like CROOKED tramp’s personal lawyer is the next person to get indicted.

Old 10-10-2019, 05:51 PM

Trump is a 1 percenter.
If he were 100% guilty of what Dems claim, that would only be 1% or less as guilty of corruption as the democrats.
A Biden\whistleblower corruption is just one of many examples.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:45 PM

Dems are heavily into corruption in US cash for Ukrainian gas.
A growing list besides Biden gained from it.
They got campaign contributions.
Then they dished out millions of US money into investments for drilling and producing gas in the Ukraine for Barismo's benefit, thus Biden's benefit.
Some dems involved in giving that money are involved in restricting fossil fuel production in the U.S. and are supporting the green new deal.

Democrats like green new money and the power to take it or get it by any means.

There's a lot of democrat's corruption to investigate.
Trump needs to getter done.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:57 PM

What exactly do you expect Trump to do? You know we have something called the DoJ and that the POTUS does not directly micromanage it yes?

Republicans are always claiming some form of corruption or another yet there is never any evidence.
Old 10-14-2019, 03:20 AM

Trump was the last person the Democrats wanted in the Oval Office. Because he knows all of the dirty secretes. I hope he starts leaking the good shit on all of these Fu@&ing losers.

MAGA 2020