Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > U.S. Marines > Marine Message Center and more > Women Marine message center

Old 10-01-2015, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey36 View Post
LOL-- Hill, in all honesty- you are right. If anything, they were tripping over themselves trying to be courteous. The only un nerving behavior was the holes being bored into me by their eyes, hahah!!
Think about what it was like at Camp Margarita for us back in the day. I don't ever recall seeing a wm there. The place you went to may have been similar.

Maybe you are not giving yourself enough credit.

You probably filled out your uniform quite well and looked like Bo Derek walking down the beach to them when you came strutting into the land of the grunts.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:44 AM

Well, the barracks were on Camp Lejuene, but they were back away by themselves...

Bo Derek?? Let's not get carried away. But Yeah, I was smokin' hot back in the day...
Old 10-01-2015, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey36 View Post
Well, the barracks were on Camp Lejuene, but they were back away by themselves...

Bo Derek?? Let's not get carried away. But Yeah, I was smokin' hot back in the day...
--
Yea I figured as much.

Oh well the grunts can't get a break - another hot WM that didn't want a thing to do with them.

Last edited by Mike Hill0341; 10-02-2015 at 03:38 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hill0341 View Post
--
Yea I figured as much.

Oh well the grunts can't get a break - another hot WM that didn't want thing to do with them.

HAHA!! Mike I was scared man! LOL
Old 11-15-2015, 08:11 AM
Administrator

I dated a Wm for a short time period while at Pendleton in 65 right after boot camp. It was a short relation ship after I borrowed her car, headed into Oceanside where I got into an accident and messed up her car.

In the end it wasn't the car that got me into trouble it was her old man (dad). She never mentioned he was my company commander who threatened to kill my ass if I didn't get her car fixed most rickety tick. Thank God I was only a PFC at the time.

Cpl Miller USMC 1964 - 1970
www.yellowfootprints.com
Old 11-15-2015, 10:02 AM

The leadership did their best to keep us grunts as far away from the wm's as they could. There were some smoking hot wm's at Camp Pendleton in 1977, 78 and 79 though.

All that said glad I never got involved with one of them as doing so might have fouled up my chances of finding Mrs Right in 1981.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:22 PM

Every WM I ever met at the stumps was a bitch.
Old 07-30-2016, 03:37 AM

Man I could write a long dissertation here about women.

I will keep it short-When I was young man I had about 13 different girlfriends. Some kicked me to the curb and the rest got the boot from me. I guess none of them were really wife material.
(Some were really good as wife for a night though )

In all fairness to those gals I had faults then too and probably was not husband material at that time either. Some of them were really nice actually.

One day after so many attempts I hit the jackpot and found one that was: smart, responsible, positive, unselfish, generous, down to earth, good looking, a good cook and she did not nag or talk too much. I was a grunt but despite that I had enough sense to know I was not going to let this young lady get away.

Not sure if she had bumped her head really hard or what. But for whatever reason Mrs. Right saw something in me then and 35 years later we are still together.