Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Sponsors and Preppers Forum > Prepper Discussions

Old 03-28-2020, 01:03 PM

Haven't said anything on here, but out back in a steel-framed shed attached to the house I have enough food stored to last at least a year - Mostly dried goods like wheat, beans, barley, soup mixes and such in large coffee can size cans. Also attached to the house is a utility room where the water heater stands and the dryer sits. Beyond them are four shelves to the ceiling loaded with cans of soup and other such necessities. The water heater is 50 gallon. If push comes to shove, I can turn off the input pipe and gas, and use that as drinking water for quite a spell. We are both 70 - so that is about the extent of we can do. I also have several weapons and beau coup ammo to hang onto it all - -