Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Political Forum

Old 08-22-2019, 02:23 PM

I promise you I not P.O. just tired of you calling him and other cowards on this site and as for a truce have at it.. I know when I called you out you couldn't say one thing about not being one OK.. When you apologize to us and let go about are way...
Let by gone be by gone ....
Old 08-22-2019, 05:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to eljefe007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine72_81 View Post
I promise you I not P.O. just tired of you calling him and other cowards on this site and as for a truce have at it.. I know when I called you out you couldn't say one thing about not being one OK.. When you apologize to us and let go about are way...

You really need to learn how to write right. SMH
I donít even know what the hell youíre saying. LOL

BTW, the only person I called a COWARD was ips. And you got all worked up because I called your boyfriend out. What do you expect, your boyfriend pussed out from serving in Vietnam by dropping a box of ammo on his foot when he found out that he got orders to ship out.

Not a LifeR for intellectual, productivity, work ethics, & monetary reasons.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine72_81 View Post
Hey Marine. Eljeffe and Ipscone are just two sides of the same coin. Pick one or the other and be done with it.
Old 08-23-2019, 09:36 AM

Hey Moose Limbs this is none of your business so I would keep your nose out of it..

Last edited by Marine72_81; 08-23-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:10 AM

Take it to direct messages if you don't want people to comment on your little tiff moron.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljefe007 View Post
You really need to learn how to write right. SMH
I don’t even know what the hell you’re saying. LOL

BTW, the only person I called a COWARD was ips. And you got all worked up because I called your boyfriend out. What do you expect, your boyfriend pussed out from serving in Vietnam by dropping a box of ammo on his foot when he found out that he got orders to ship out

Except YOU are a dishonorable liar. Your story is just that. it's made up. Everyone here who was over at mil.com knows you are lying. Nothing to do with ammo. Nothing to do with getting injured AFTER orders. Nothing done by me. And nothing deliberate.

There is no one who knows what happened but I. I've told the account of what happened many times. My version has never changed. So how is it eljeffe thinks he knows better than I? He doesn't. He's just doing what dishonest people do. he makes stuff up. But that reflects on his character, not mine. Trolls always post anonymously.

Last edited by ipscone; Yesterday at 10:24 AM.