Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Site Updates and Comments

Old 06-27-2019, 01:26 PM

Default Trump signs new Navy Vietnam ACT

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/ne...f-63bbad905256

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump signed the Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act into law on Tuesday.

The law will extend benefits to Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans who served aboard ships off the Vietnam coastline during the war and were exposed to the toxic chemical Agent Orange. Until recently, the Blue Water veterans were not eligible for the same disability benefits as those who served inside Vietnam itself.

Last edited by Marine72_81; 06-27-2019 at 01:28 PM.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:04 AM

Cool!
Old 07-06-2019, 07:00 AM
Administrator

WHAT BULLSHIT,

At what point are you (Government) going to add places like Okinawa to the list of places where Agent Orange was present. There is more proof and studies that prove Agent Orange was located on Okinawa. During the 60's they sprayed this crap around bases like Kadena Air Force base to kill weeds. These same weeds I drove heavy equipment forklifts over during my time on Oki from 1965 until 1968. Today I got me all kinds of crap wrong with my body from breathing that stuff. This is such bullshit, like I told my VA doctor, the damn government is just waiting for us to die so they won't have to pay out....So much for supporting our country......

Cpl Miller USMC 1964 - 1970
www.yellowfootprints.com
Old 07-14-2019, 12:33 PM

Hell Okinawa had a storage stock pile of the shit at Naha and I was station in Naha,Okinawa.. and that was in the 70's also...