Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Political Forum

Old 12-04-2019, 10:22 AM

I don't have understand the constant attacks on Catahoulagill? He doesn't come off as an idiot or anything even if I disagree with him and where he seems to ingest political news.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljefe007 View Post
You are trying to convince people here how good you are. But for someone with close to 25 years experience in the Oil & Gas, I'm not buying your BS. You are just a lab tech, you are not that good. I have worked with a lot of lab techs and believe me, you guys are not that good. IF you are as good as you say, they would have promoted you or asked you to work as a consultant. Yet you are retired and your company continued on.

So keep on peddling your BS, you might convince a few people here who does not know better, but not me. Fucking lab tech always making themselves look better than engineers. SMH

Wow!
Almost 25 years experience in oil and gas?
That's almost as many years as my favorite jacket I hung on to while working in the oil and gas industry. It gave out eventually but was around longer than you.
But keep up the high praises of yourself.
Someone has to keep your self esteem up.