Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > General Open Forums And More > Current News and Events

Old 09-10-2019, 07:03 PM

Default 9 /11 Who Remembers this date ??

Not to long ago we would start the news of 9/11 Remember them and don't forget about them.. It seem like the media and lots of American folks are really forgetting remembering the 3000 who died they would do news briefs saying Stories on tonight's news at 11 / 10 central and it was a week of stories and recaps of the event that had transpired.. That's now and when or if the Democrats get into the congress and Senate they will surely pass a bill to stop the remembrance of the victims.. We need to keep the GOP in the house and congress with a President..
The Democrats will pass a bill saying we must for go airing the 9/11 persons cause it will offend the Muslims and give them bad feeling about America.

Who will Remember them year after year..
Old 09-11-2019, 04:14 AM

I can't tell you how many young people ... and I'm talking about young adults ... who have "little" to "no" idea about Pearl Harbor . . .

My 12 year old grandson just changed schools (from one state to another) and is now in Junior High 8th grade. He came home and said he was "surprised in his history class that none of his fellow students knew anything about Viet Nam, and very little about WW II or WW I", which we talked a lot about in our family.

So . . . I'm not surprised that we see (and will see more of in the future) less and less of "remembering" these historic events in our history, including 9/11.

I know, someday, 'I too" will be forgotten ... but for today ... Let Us NEVER Forget !!!
Old 09-11-2019, 04:21 AM

Whenever September comes, I check the days of the month until the 11th gets here.
I went to bed last night thinking about what our country experienced back then.
Can't forget.
Old 09-11-2019, 04:24 AM

I have to wonder what is being taught in schools about 9/11.
Biggest hate crime of all time in our country.
Will history lessons mention that?
Old 09-13-2019, 05:33 AM

These days they say, "some people did something" when they teach about 9-11. They also teach that we are and have always been the aggressors in every war and it needs to end through appeasement and being PC.
Old 09-13-2019, 08:30 AM

eljefe thinks it's a phone number