Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Web sites of interest

Old 03-23-2017, 12:14 PM

Default Military aircraft photos, air show info

I figured I might as well post my brother's website if it's OK. He wanted to go into the USAF so badly but a motorcycle accident ended that dream for him. Now, he does photography in his spare time and has been invited up in Fat Albert, gone up with the Golden Knights, Black Hawks in Rhode Island, etc. Another ride was in a KC-135 taking photos of an A-10 refueling as that pilot broke the record for flight hours. (I believe that record was reference hours in the A-10, but I am not certain.)

In 2010 told me he was contacted by a USMC aerial gunner school (not sure I got the title right) asking if they could use his photos for their training. My son was in the USMC at the time which my brother told them and said he'd be honored if they use them.

http://topgunphotography.net/
Old 03-27-2017, 05:44 AM

Old 03-27-2017, 07:59 AM

Great Pics Don.. You should be very proud of your boys.. We used to fly in formation with the 3 'ol H3's in Sitka - I hated it.
How's the surf?
Old 03-28-2017, 05:52 AM

The website is one of my brothers' but my sons are into the photography stuff as well.

Can't say I get over to the shoreline much during winter but that's all about to change.

I hope you're doing well.