Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Political Forum

Old 11-22-2017, 05:55 PM

Old 11-23-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th View Post
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

I noticed that!
Old 11-23-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex_ATCer View Post
My question is this? Why do these women wait many years to come forward. Often taking gifts and being social with the accused for many years after the alleged abuse. This is the case for both republicans and democrats. Poor old Bill Cosby was friends with his accusers for twenty years after the alleged abuse.
Two things come to mind. They accuse someone in hopes of a settlement because they want/need more money. Or someone's politics does not agree with a group who then set out to destroy them.

I think that is the case of Bill Cosby because he was always harping about the young blacks wearing their pants way down and unable to speak proper english. Can't have them becoming self sufficient, got to keep them dependent on the government.

While Moose does make a point when it comes to this, he shows a double standard when comparing this to Moore or Trump. If all of these incidents happened as claimed, why wait decades before coming forward?
Old 11-23-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobb12919 View Post
What about Trump commenting on how he groped women's pussies that were "easy" and he was famous, I call that notorious not famous, and he has over 12 accusers paid off a few, rapist in the WH, its OK God forgave him, after he asked for forgiveness.! go with my blessing!!
Paraphrased incorrectly.

If you listen to that audio, he never said "HE did it". He only said it was easy to do. And he never said it was not consensual. If there is anyone who thinks women don't use sex to get somewhere, they are delusional. Women are every bit as evil as men. Just look at the teaching profession and see how many women abuse the children they teach.

If you posted any random call for women to step forward by saying, "we are offering $1 million for women who could accuse candidate "joe blow", I bet you would find someone willing to step forward. Think about your own situation, from decades past, and look at how stuff could be used by you, or against you.

EX: I once had a neighbor slap me, when I was about 10-12. That person was a lawyer, who eventually was elected to a judge position in Seattle. I could have stepped forward and made a charge against him. Why didn't I? Because I probably deserved to get slapped. But I could have made the charge.

There will be far more immoral democrats accused than conservatives. 4 have accused Franken already and NO DEMOCRATS are calling for his immediate resignation. They want long protracted investigations, to give things a chance to die down. But they ARE calling for immediate withdrawl of Moore.

Bottomline: We should never let mob rule bypass "justice". No one should be forced to lose a job, by "allegations", especially if they are denied and even if credible. Yeah, I think there might be something to the Moore claims but it's still "innocent until proven guilty" and the lame stream media is more than happy to help the opposition make their case, albeit unproven. WE only know what THEY tell us. NONE of us know the true story. NONE of us have talked to the accusers. NONE of us are mindreaders. WE ONLY KNOW, what the likes of CNN, MSNBC, and other MSM tell us.

Last edited by ipscone; 11-23-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:18 AM

democrat commies, fops, whores, and pimps trying to shame conservatives out of office. Doesn't anyone see the clown show going on here!

"Let the Inquisition BEGIN!!"

Last edited by GreyWolfGhost; 11-24-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:50 PM

Get Out The Grope - Vote Democrat!
Old 12-06-2017, 09:12 AM

Six Female Democratic Senators are asking Franken to resign.

Sens. Claire McCaskill, Maggie Hassan, Kirsten Gillibrand, Patty Murray, Mazie K. Hirono and Kamala Harris.

I think he did get an invite to the Teepee of Pocahontas, though.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:37 PM

Up to 22 ...
Old 12-06-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
Up to 22 ...

I bet he resigns...Tomorrow he's going to make an announcement.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:24 PM

DNC Chair and 32 ...