Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Web sites of interest

Old 12-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Default If you own an AR-15 you need to visit this web site

As the heading posts, if you own an AR-15 this IS a must web site for your AR15 needs. My experience so far has been exceptional.

What tells the difference between an average company and one that truly cares about your needs is customer service. I spent 32 years working in customer service in the computer field so I think I have a good enough background to know a good company from a bad one.

While ordering, and paying for the wrong part for my AR I contacted the company's help desk department to help me resolve the issue. The issue at hand was to exchange the part I bought for the correct part. I asked to have the funds that I paid for the first part added to the billing of the second part....BOOM, within minutes all billing issues were handled. This had to be one of the smoothest transactions I've ever had with a company.

So in the future, if you have any AR-15 parts needs I highly recommend www.ar15discounts.com. The company resides in Bakersfield, CA .

You can reach them via the internet or directly:1-855-556-2230.

Cpl Miller USMC 1964 - 1970
www.yellowfootprints.com
Old 12-09-2019, 05:46 AM

I hope the democrats in your state doesn't shut them down. It seems that anything American is being attacked by them.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Administrator

I agree with you Woody.

Lucky for us we already have other legal lowers.

Cpl Miller USMC 1964 - 1970
www.yellowfootprints.com
Old 01-17-2020, 11:29 AM

Sites are getting kicked off FB left and right for promoting firearms and hunting. Missouri has two bills going that will make it a crime to lend a firearm to another person even for a short duration of time. It gives no leeway to handing your AR to someone else whiel crosssing a fence. Letting someone borrow a AR from you while you are hunting together, let alone separately. It even would criminalized Youngsters using your AR under you supervision to learn how to shoot, use firearms safely, or hunt under your supervision - unless they all have criminal background checks first. This is the insanity that is sweeping the anti-gun crowd. I could see it coming from back east in the Demoncrat Bastions, but Missouri is a former frontier state, where people survived by their ability to defend themselves. I just cannot understand how people can be so blind ans to disarm themselves so completely and become literal slaves to Government that seldom looks out for their real interests and safety.