Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > General Open Forums And More

Old 07-19-2015, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

wow and I thought getting screwed by the same one in the PI for 3 weeks I was doing good.....lol
Old 07-19-2015, 07:06 PM

Eli was the kind of Chick we liked because she was so crazy exactly like we were. No offense but we would have probably pulled out money and bet on who was winning the cat fight blow by blow. After that the winner would have been dutifully pillowed by whomever she was with or was willing to hit it with. We were more than crazy, we were totally out there ha ha ha ...
Old 07-19-2015, 07:33 PM

I could write a book about all the shit that Eli and the angels pulled. I had a buddy from my platoon that came by the house once and she was flirting with him asking him to take her to the store. He looked at me and asked if it was ok. I said something like man she is not mine be my guest. At the store with my friend she stuffed a roast in her clothes somehow and they saw her and chased her around the parking lot. They caught her, called the cops and she laid some bs crying story on the Sheriff like I am so sorry I have never done anything like this before. That dumbass bought it and let her go.
She never stole from me but I heard that those angels started ripping some people off. I totally lost track of them when I moved out of that house. Rumor was later on she went to some party with a bunch of dudes fucked them all, drank them all under the table then when they were passed out stole their money and hauled ass. Those 3 girls were out of control.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:56 PM

Sounds like Charlies little devils
Old 07-20-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hansen View Post
wow and I thought getting screwed by the same one in the PI for 3 weeks I was doing good.....lol
--
You did do good Tom as you got screwed repeatedly by a pro in PI. I'll bet she was a ball of fire in the sack and you have fond memories to show for it.

I was screwed by a good looking crazy woman in Socal and that was the good part, there was the bad part with her too.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

By the time we left Subic I did not care to get laid for a month. Pattia Beach change my mind....lol which was about a month later.....lol
Old 07-24-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
By the time we left Subic I did not care to get laid for a month. Pattia Beach change my mind....lol which was about a month later.....lol
What he's not saying is Thailand was his next liberty ha ha ha ...
Old 07-25-2015, 01:24 AM
Super Moderator

actually Hong Kong was after the PI......lol but not as many hooks there......lol
Old 07-26-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
actually Hong Kong was after the PI......lol but not as many hooks there......lol
Kim Lo my Brother. Wan Chai District but don't remember the name of the bar. She was a total hottie with really big natural jugs for a Chinese. However I'm a leg man and her's were killer.