Military Comm Center  

Go Back   Military Comm Center > Military Comm Center - All Military branches welcome > Political Forum

Old 02-22-2018, 05:19 PM

Default Lol.

That is how we were taught to talk and act in Basic. We could not fight each other, but if we went to war, we would have been as ruthless as the ROE would allow.

We were trained to kill. With rifle and bayonet.

It is amazing more veterans do not go ape shit.

The mental and physical abuse of basic can warp you.

I was almost anorexhic and the Drill sergeant had me on a restricted diet. Did the captain care? Fuck no. I almost starved to death in basic.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:26 PM

Basic/bootcamp was easier than what came after...
Old 02-22-2018, 05:42 PM

I did not see combat so basic was the worst for me.

My drill sergeant had it out for me. I was the only one in the entire company to pass the first PT test given in Basic. He decided right then he hated me. He made me a squad leader because the captain probably told him to.

Anytime I would do something to piss him off, he would make me hold three 25 pound plates above my head. He threatened to recycle me and make me start over if I did not keep them above my head until he said to put them down. He made me hold them for five minutes one day, and I dropped one. I put my foot under it so it would not crack the floor. My foot hurt for weeks, it was probably fractured, but he would not let me go to sick call. I guess it just finally healed up.

He restricted my diet even though I was six feet tall and weighed 160. I was barely 150 when I graduated.

He hated me, because I was good and strong.

He wanted weak and bad, so he could train them and make them better. I only got worse and worse from lack of food. My final PT score was two points lower than my first test. I did not gain one thing from training except a hatred for Drill Sergeant Hill.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:48 PM

I didn't really achieve anything productive out of bootcamp either. Went from 200 lbs to 155, came out looking like a holocaust survivor.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:05 PM

Worst physical training in the world. Worst nutrition in the world.

If I scored really high on the first PT test, why restrict my food? Pure stupidity.

I could have taken the smart book and a few days training and easily passed the end of cycle exams. There was no need for me to be tortured for 8 weeks.

I used to watch scrubs that could not do half my pushups or sit-ups eat their desserts while I got none.

I watched scrubs that could not come close to my run time drink milk while I had none. I had to drink water.

These scrubs would sneak out and buy candy bars. I’df they got caught they had to scrub toilets or something stupid.

If I had been caught sneaking out Drill Hill would have probably broke my nose or threw away everything in my locker.

How he did what he did without consequences still amazes me.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:10 PM

I did not eat my first dessert until about week six. Why he started letting me eat I do not know. Maybe the captain was mad my PTscores were not going up after just about maxing the first test.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:22 PM

My first PT test in Basic, I was doing my push ups so fast the Drill instructor told me to slow down. He did not like that I already knew the proper way to do them and was going all the way down and all the way up. I think I did about 70 in two minutes that first test. I could have done 100 but he told me to slow down.

I was a pure Athlete. Varsity basketball. Ran five miles at least twice a week. And lifted weights four times a week. I could do 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups without breaking a sweat, all before one day of basic training.

I think my run time was 13 minutes the very first test. My friends were a mile behind me when I finished. I asked the drill sergeant why there was nobody at the. Finish line but me? I had no idea how far behind all the scrubs were that first test.

One guy was a weight lifter and passed the push ups, but failed the run.

One guy was a long distanc runner, but was not fast in two miles. He also failed the push ups and sit-ups.

I was the only one out of 150 that passed every section easily the first time.

I should have had it easy from there on out, but no. Drill Hill said he would break me and crush me until I begged him to ease up. I never once begged that asswipefor anything especially leniency. Fuck Drill Sergeant Hill.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:42 PM

Old 02-25-2018, 05:50 PM

And NRA members prefer to live in a world where children get turned into swiss cheese with assault rifles.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Limbs View Post
And NRA members prefer to live in a world where children get turned into swiss cheese with assault rifles.
That's a total lie.
NRA members teach responsibility and proper safe handling of weapons as well as provide a considerable variety of information concerning 2nd amendment rights, following the law, and respect for law enforcement.
Sadly, responsible gun owners can't be there for everyone - especially sky screamers and the mentally warped - and can't be there to defend the totally defenseless.